2022 Summer 4.0-4.5 Mens Ladder is a tennis ladder in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
- USTA Match Rules Apply with tie breaker rules and third set tiebreaker
- Challenging player... is home and can select venue, challenged player pays for their own court fees, if any
- Default Location is Hilton Head Island, courts further then Rose Hill can only be used if agreed by both players.
- Default playing surface is clay, hard courts may be used only if both players agree.
- Players work out match time and location between themselves within allotted time, this is a flex league, be flexible - If a player has three forfeited matches, they will be ineligible for playoff (administrator has authority to override if warranted)
- If challenge is not played in the 14 given days, the challenge will be withdrawn
- Both players bring balls, winner takes home unopened can
- No challenges can be made until June 10th.
- No challenges can be placed after August 31st.
- At end of season the top eight ranked players will progress to playoffs (minimum of 4 matches played to qualify), dates and times to be determined by administrator.