Hilton Head Fall Men's Ladder is a tennis league in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
- USTA Match Rules Apply with tie breaker rules and third set tiebreaker
- Challenging player is home and can select venue, challenged player pays for their own court fees, if any
- Default Location is Hilton Head Island, courts further then Rose Hill can only be used if agreed by both players.
- Default playing surface is clay, hard courts may be used only if both players agree.
- Players work out match time and location between themselves within allotted time, this is a flex league, be flexible - If a player has three forfeited matches, they will be ineligible for playoff (administrator has authority to override if warranted)
- If challenge is not played in the 14 given days, the challenged player will be defaulted and the challenge will be auto declined docking challeged player 15 points. Unless challenger is at fault, in which case they will be docked 15 points.
- Both players bring balls, winner takes home unopened can
- No challenges can be made until September 8th.
- No challenges can be placed after November 11th.
- At end of season the top eight ranked players will progress to playoffs (minimum of 4 matches played to qualify), dates and times to be determined by administrator.