Technology has made it easy to connect to tennis. Whether you like to watch it live on television, record it on TIVO or still use a VCR to record your favorite matches you had to go out and find it. Today's array of social media plug-ins, smartphone app's, instant ways to connect, rss feeds, etc, there is no excuse about missing the action.
This year make an effort to use a form of media that is new to you in order to connect to the US OPEN. You will not only keep current on the tournament but you may also learn something new about technology.
Some excellent ways that I like to stay connected to the action is:
1. To first of all download any media notes and media guide. I can learn all about the tournament this way and find out stats about the players and how they did in previous years.
2. Sign-up for email information / newsletters.
3. Connect with a RSS feed - I have this live on my site at www.racketstringingtips.com so stop by to check out the latest.
4. Download the draw sheets when available.
5. Connect with the smartphone app.
6. Watch live scores and video footage online.
7. Enter the official US OPEN Bracket challenge.
8. Facebook, twitter and Youtube connect.
9. Get text alerts for your favorite match stats.
All this is available by going directly to the USOPEN.org tennis site.
If you found this information helpful be sure to stop by my stringing site at www.racketstringingtips.com and sign up for the newsletter or connect via facebook or RSS feed.